(RADIATOR) LDAP attributes from PostAuthHook

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jun 17 06:58:08 CDT 2005

Hello Nishant -

First of all could you please tell me the name of the registered
company that has purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, the PostAuthHook is passed references to
pointers to both the access request and the reply packet that is bing
prepared for return to the NAS. You can access any of the attributes
very easily as shown in the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

On 17 Jun 2005, at 20:08, Nishant Sharma wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm using Radiator-3.5 on Solaris-8 with Sun Java Directory Server in
> the backend using AuthByLDAP2 method.
>
> I want to issue Access-Accept or Access-Reject in the PostAuthHook on
> the basis whether Called-Station-Id matches or not with values of a
> particular LDAP attribute. Now, I'm stuck as I couldn't find how to
> get DN of the user while in PostAuthHook. Until I have the DN I can't
> issue ldapsearch from the hook.
>
> Could anyone give me pointers on how to get DN of the user or get
> additional attributes for further processing in PostAuthHook.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nishant
> --
> How about some patent on "(a+b)2 = a2+2ab+b2". Choose free software!

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au