(RADIATOR) bindaddress binds to * on freebsd 4.4

Tariq Rashid tariq.rashid at uk.easynet.net
Thu Jun 16 08:40:15 CDT 2005

hi - we're finding that using BindAdress with multiple IP addresses works
fine with most of our systems, and sockstat lists the radiator bound to the
different IP addresses witha  different file descriptor associated with
each.

however on freebsd4.4 this results in radiator being bound to "*" which
causes our load balancing scheme to fail.

its not the old version of perl because the same perl 5.005_03 running on
freebsd 4.7 works fine.

any ideas for an easy fix, other than upgrading the OS on the box.

tariq

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au