(RADIATOR) Could not connect to SQL database

Andrew Reeves andrew.reeves at sunbeach.net
Mon Jun 13 15:48:16 CDT 2005

Hi guys,

I'm running Radiator 3.12 on CentOS 4, with perl 5.6.2, DBI::DBD,
DBD::ODBC, unixODBC and freeTDS.

I have the following problem with radiator 3.12.

After loss of connectivity to the MSSQL Sever 2000 radiator is unable to
connect after the connectivity is restored.. It logs the following
information:
ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with DBI->connect
dbi:ODBC:datasource, user, password

After connectivity is restored I can connect via isql but not radiator.
With radiator on Windows 2000 the problem doesn't occur.
Has anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions?

TIA
Andrew

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au