(RADIATOR) radiator hooks

PREVOSTO, Laurent laurent.prevosto at neuf.com
Fri Jun 10 09:13:09 CDT 2005

Bonjour,

Well i have this quite complex hook called myhook.pl

And my conf looks like this

<AuthBy RADIUS>
  Identifier foo_client
  Host foo_radius
  ReplyHook file:myhook.pl
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy RADIUS>
  Identifier bar_client
  Host bar_radius
  ReplyHook file:myhook.pl
</AuthBy>

<Realm foo_realm>
  AuthBy foo_client
</Realm>

<Realm bar_realm>
  AuthBy bar_client
</Realm>

But inside of myhook.pl there is something that depends on the context, (ie the ISP I forward to).
And since it's quite complex I don't want to have to maintain a foohook.pl, barhook.pl, etc.
And there are many realms/handlers that can lead to those AuthBy clauses so using User-Name is not a good idea either.
I know I could use a dumb attribute but I was wondering if there was a cleaner way to do so...

Regards

Laurent

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au