(RADIATOR) upgrading radiator2 to radiator3

Orlando Andico orly.andico at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:48:19 CDT 2005

i tried to do an upgrade from radiator2.19 to 3.13 with everything
else the same (configs, etc). we're using a custom authentication
module which checked out perfectly with radiator3.13 (no changes to
source code required).

just one weird thing --- our custom module no longer picks up the
Password attribute properly. the decoded password coming in is ALWAYS
mangled, so authentication no longer works. didn't change any secrets
or anything. is there some special config in radiator3 which we need
to know about?

thanks...

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au