(RADIATOR) Using Radiator with ISC DHCP server

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 9 20:30:52 CDT 2005

Hello Martin -

You are correct, Radiator fabricates a MAC address as there is
generally not one available.

Using the "SubnetSelectionOption" tells the DHCP server to use a
different field to identify the clients.

Without seeing a trace 4 debug it is impossible to say what may be
happening.

You should also check the DHCP server logs to see what is happening
there.

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au