(RADIATOR) EAP and LDAP

Jim Michael JMichael at chesterfield.mo.us
Wed Jun 8 17:28:30 CDT 2005

> You may be interested to know that recent additions to Radiator allow it to
> support EAP-TTLS-* and EAP-PEAP-* when used with eDirectory Universal
> Password

Hi Mike-

Yeah, I remember when the announcement was made and I'm glad the support is finally there. But for me, now that we have it working find I'm afraid to rock the boat and "don't fix it if it ain't broken" :-)  We don't currently have Universal Password enabled (that is it's own can of worms), but it's nice to know the support is there should we need it!

Jim

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au