(RADIATOR) Make Radiator working with PPTPD

number_one at attglobal.net number_one at attglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 23:42:34 CDT 2005

Yes,
I've tried it but still have problems getting authenticated.

I said that wrong user id and password, but I'm sure I've put the right one.
No documents for newbies on the net about how to configure freeradius
correctly.
And I've download radiator manual and cannot find the clues either.
I'm new in this stuff, and I need step by step guide to make it running.
Can Radiator provide it?
It was very easy in configuring windows 2003 VPN to authenticate with
windows radius (IAS) and also complete guide to make it happens.
I've done it not more than 1 hour to configure it correctly using step by
step guide from microsoft webpage.

But it is very hard to make pptpd authenticate through Radiator or any
linux based radius, because lacks of documents for newbies like me ... :(

Chairul

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au