(RADIATOR) Kerberos authentication

Garrett Harmon harmon.136 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 25 14:42:20 CDT 2005

I am a new user of the Radiator service so I'm not very familiar with it.
What caught my eye is the ability to authenticate to Kerberos, with can
sometimes be tricky. I have all the realm info for my Kerberos server, but
am not sure exactly how to add/use my kerb.conf . This is the only place I
will need to authenticate to, so is there and sample config files I could
use to build mine, along with where to put it for it to be called upon. I
appreciate any help!!

Garrett D. Harmon, CCNA

UNITS/OIT ISP and Wireless Systems Administrator

320 W. 8th Ave.

Columbus, Oh 43201

Harmon.136 at osu.edu

Office: 614.292.2122