(RADIATOR) Guidelines in EAP-TTLS (or PEAP) Setup

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 12 18:42:27 CDT 2005

Hello Neil -

You cannot do what you show below, as the Handlers will never be
evaluated.

You should do something like this:

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename /usr/local/etc/radius/users
         </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler TunnelledByTTLS=1>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename /usr/local/etc/radius/users
         </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler>
         AcctLogFileName /var/log/radius/radacct.log.%Y%m%d
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename /usr/local/etc/radius/users
                 EAPType TTLS
                 EAPTLS_CAFile /usr/local/etc/radius/certificates/
cacert.pem
                 EAPTLS_CAPath /usr/local/etc/radius/certificates
                 EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
                 EAPTLS_CertificateFile
/usr/local/etc/radius/certificates/wireless-cert.pem
                 EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile
/usr/local/etc/radius/certificates/wireless-key.pem
                 EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword
                 EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000
                 AutoMPPEKeys
                 SSLeayTrace 4