(RADIATOR) forwarding radius server request

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 6 17:23:03 CDT 2005

Hello David -

As Chris Hills has already suggested (thanks Chris), this is a
standard radius proxy configuration.

You can use either Realms or Handlers:

# define Realms

<Realm somedomain.com>
         <AuthBy RADIUS>
</Realm>

or

# define Handlers

<Handler Realm = somedomain.com>
         <AuthBy RADIUS>

</Handler>

On 7 Jul 2005, at 00:40, David Azoulay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there was a way to configure radiator so that it
> can detect if a username ends with “@somedomain.com” and then
> “forwards” this radius access/accounting request to another radius
> server to receive a response.
>

> Is there any way to do this from inside radiator?
>

> Thank You,
>
> David Azoulay

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au