(RADIATOR) LDAP+SSL authentication

Ian McNish imcnish at linkedin.com
Fri Jan 28 18:43:45 CST 2005

I'm trying to configure Radiator to authenticate via Active Directory
(LDAP) over SSL/TLS. My AD server already has a server certificate and
is in known working condition; I have several other applications that
speak to it via LDAP+SSL/TLS successfully. My Radiator configuration
works until I enable SSL.

The AD server is using a subordinate SSL certificate so i have both the
root and subordinate CA certs in SSLCAFile.

I'm only looking to do SSL between Radiator and AD. For this
configuration Radiator should not need a SSL cert; I'm not doing mutual
authentication only server authentication and transport security.

My configuration is attached along with the error generated by Radiator.