(RADIATOR) dynaddress dhcp problems

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 25 20:13:19 CST 2005

Further details, just for clarity.  Only occurs after a HUP.  More
HUP-ing doesn't help :-)
Problem goes away after a stop/start of radiusd.

Totally off topic, I notice radiusd dies upon ldaps connection if one
has SSLCAClientCert defined in an AuthBy LDAP2 stanza.

--Andrew

--On Wednesday, January 26, 2005 12:50:11 PM +1100 Hugh Irvine

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au