(RADIATOR) Timestamp Attribute Handling...

Rickard Ekeroth rickard at spidernet.net
Mon Jan 24 02:57:02 CST 2005

Hello!

Thank you for the clarification. I obviously did not do my 'RTFM' properly.
However I think that perhaps it is not entirely clear from the manual that
the 'Timestamp' attribute will actually stay in the request as it is being
sent on (if proxying). I guess it is logical what is happening if you do a
bit of thinking about it and know how things work, but anyway...

I think that I will go with the stripping approach as it will probably make
sure that the log confusions will go away even if the clocks of the machines
are a bit out of sync. Will the strip statement strip all the 'Timestamp'
attributes if there are more than one in the request or just the one added
by that particular Radiator?