(RADIATOR) Timestamp Attribute Handling...

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at corp.digitalpath.net
Fri Jan 21 12:57:34 CST 2005

Just a comment... I ran into this recently -- we proxy from Radiator to our
Billmax Radius server and the Billmax server was getting confused by the
presence of the Timestamp attribute.  Turns out type 103 wasn't defined in
Billmax's Radius server's dictionary file.  Adding it solved the problem, but
perhaps I should have stripped this attribute before proxying it in the first
place...

Ray

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au