(RADIATOR) PEAP and Filter-ID

Berndt Sevcik berndt.sevcik at tgm.ac.at
Thu Jan 20 15:02:32 CST 2005

I already tried this line. The same result as without. The funny thing
is that the Radiator server answers with an Access Request. Also when I
take a look at the supplicant list from the access point the client is
listed as authenticated. And what I dont understand is that also MAC OS
says that the client has sucessfully authenticated. But communication
is not working. When I change to authentication method to TTLS the
communication is working without any problem.

Thanks
Berndt

Am 20.01.2005 um 20:26 schrieb Heikki Vatiainen:

> Berndt Sevcik wrote:
>
>> Some idea about it? Is someone using MAC OS and PEAP? Has someone
>> tipps  for the config?
>
> Please see if adding this into your configuration helps:
>   EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0
>
> I have used Mac OS X 10.3.x against Radiator with success. Sorry about
> being so brief, but I just got home and need some rest. If it still
> does not work, I can take a better look at our configuration later.
>
> --
> Heikki Vatiainen, Arch Red Oy
> +358 44 087 6547

  TGM - Die Schule der Technik
  IT-Service
  A-1200 Wien, Wexstr. 19-23
  Tel. +43(1)33126/316 Fax: +43(1)33126/154
  E-Mail: berndt.sevcik at tgm.ac.at

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au