(RADIATOR) rate limiting support for Radiator

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Thu Jan 13 07:36:38 CST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Claudio Lapidus wrote:

> Hello Hugh,
>
>> We are looking for expressions of interest from the Radiator user
>> community regarding the addition of a rate limiting feature into
>> Radiator.
>
> Of course you already know that I'm most interested in such a feature! Let
> me think and try scribble some ideas for a functional spec. Perhaps the list
> itself is a good place to discuss them.

exactly what is it that you want to rate limit ? radius-requests ?

If you wish to rate limit traffic from users authenticated by radiator
how does radiator fit into the picture apart from it returning the
appropriate reply attributes to the NAS that does the actual rate
limiting ?

This is not yet making any sense to me.

Greetings
Christian

Christian Kratzer                       ck at cksoft.de
CK Software GmbH                        http://www.cksoft.de/
Phone: +49 7452 889 135                 Fax: +49 7452 889 136

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au