(RADIATOR) Debugging perl script

Erik Wirring LE34 Trimble Center Danmark ew at trimblecenter.dk
Wed Jan 12 01:49:11 CST 2005

Hello

I am trying to debug a perl script that is a PostAuthHook

According to the hooks.txt examplefiles in \goodies I should write somthing like this:

hooks.txt:
**************
	&main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG,
            "Profile = $profile, Identifier = $identifier");

in my script i Have written:
****************
	&main::log(&main::LOG_DEBUG, "RIP\n");

but gets this error in the log at runtime:

Wed Jan 12 07:36:08 2005: ERR: Error in PostAuthHook(): Undefined subroutine &main::LOG_DEBUG called at (eval 30) line 23.

anybody got an idea whats going wrong ??

Med venlig hilsen

Erik Wirring
Udviklingschef
Landinspektør

Email: EW at LE34.Dk
Direkte tlf: 77 332 257
Mobil tlf:    51 314 257

Landinspektørfirmaet LE34
Energivej 34
2750 Ballerup
Tlf.   77 332 233
Fax. 77 332 299
Http://www.LE34.Dk
Http://GPSnet.dk     Danmarks Elektroniske Referencenet

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au