(RADIATOR) Question about Authlog SQL

Darwin Hormillosa dhormillosa at owtel.com
Mon Jan 10 18:12:27 CST 2005

Hi Hugh,
Thanks for the immediate reply.  I will just like to confirm that coz we
added before a line under Authlog SQL such as this

SuccessQuery InsertCallDetails
'%B','%n','%a','%{Framed-IP-Address}','%{Acct-Input-Octets}','%{Acct-Output-
Octets}',1,'%P',%1,'%C','%{Calling-Station-Id}','%{Called-Station-Id}','%h'

problem was we can't get the ip address, input/output octets when we used
authlog sql but we get it using Authby SQL.

Any ideas for questions 2, and 3..

Thanks in advance.

Actually we did try before to add
'%{Framed-IP-Address}','%{Acct-Input-Octets}','%{Acct-Output-Octets}'