(RADIATOR) Cisco WLAN, LDAP OS X

Urs Landis urs.landis at mac.com
Sun Feb 27 03:20:48 CST 2005

Hi all

I try to make a Config for:
A WLAN Client connect to Cisco Access Point witch connects to the
Radiator
Radiator should do:
1. Check mac-address against a local list,
2. Check username and passwort against a Mac OS X LDAP-Server
3. Feedback to the access-point with VLAN-ID (not yet implemented in my
config, how can i do that?)

And this should work with TTLS, LEAP, ....  (in my config now just TTLS)

Till now the local testtool works with the LDAP Server and the
mac-address test, but it dosnt work with the WLAN Clients

I copied my config, what is missing in that?

best regards

Urs Landis
ICT
Kantonsschule
Hohe Promenade
Promenadengasse 11
CH-8001 Zürich

Config:
Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          /var/log/radius
DbDir           /etc/radiator

# User a lower trace level in production systems:
Trace           4

<Client DEFAULT>
         Secret  xyxyxyxxy
         DupInterval 0
</Client>

<AuthBy FILE>
         Identifier CheckMACAddress
         Filename %D/addresses.mac
         AuthenticateAttribute Calling-Station-Id
         EAPType TTLS
         EAPTLS_CAFile %D/certificates/demoCA/cacert.pem
         EAPTLS_CertificateFile %D/certificates/cert-srv.pem
         EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
         EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile %D/certificates/cert-srv.pem
         EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword whatever
         EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000
         AutoMPPEKeys
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy LDAP2>
         Identifier CheckLDAP
         Host            xxx.yyy.xxx.yyy
         BaseDN          dc=yyyyy, dc=xxx
         Version         3
         UsernameAttr    uid
         ServerChecksPassword
         SearchFilter (&(uid=%1)(buildingName=WLAN))
</AuthBy>
<Handler DEFAULT>
         AuthBy CheckMACAddress
</Handler>