(RADIATOR) Re: FAQ: need several VPNs.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Feb 18 23:59:49 CST 2005

Hello Sergei -

You should use an AuthBy DYNADDRESS clause together with either an
AddressAllocator SQL or an AddressAllocator DHCP clause.

There are examples for both in "goodies/addressallocator.cfg" and
"addressallocatordhcp.cfg".

If you are already using an SQL database I would recommend the
AddressAllocator SQL.

See also sections 6.43, 6.63 and 6.64 in the Radiator 3.11 reference
manual ("doc/ref.html").

BTW - you can also configure multiple IP address pools on the Cisco,
each with a different pool name which you would reference with a
Framed-Pool reply attribute.

On 18 Feb 2005, at 16:26, Sergei Keler wrote:

> Hi, Hugh!
>
> Please inform where to dig or where is howto about releasing IP
> addresses to DHCP clients?
> Heh...
>
> I use Cisco 2621 as VPN host.
> I use Radiator as radius server.
> I need to support connections of several different VPNs from different
> realms like user at aaa, user at bbb etc. User connected with specified
> realm shoud get IP address from different network. For example: realm
> aaa - 192.168.100.1-100, realm bbb - 192.168.101.1-100 with
> correspondent set of default gw etc...
>
> What is need to do? Now i use cisco's built-in dhcp server which
> support only one configuration set.
>
> Sergei Keler
> General DataComm
> IT-manager
> tel.: 	+7(812)325-1085
> fax: 	+7(812)325-1086

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au