(RADIATOR) <AuthBy ACE> and Windows groups

Kawakubo, Ken kkawakub at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 11 11:21:20 CST 2005

All,

I am evaluating RSA SecurID. I am starting with authentication/authorization
for access to Cisco switches and routers using SecurID. Currently, we are
using <AuthBy LSA> with Windows group to give either privilege 15 or 1
depending on group membership. I would like to replicate the same with
<AuthBy ACE>. But I found that <AuthBy ACE> does not support Windows groups.
Is there any way to use Windows groups to interact with <AuthBy ACE>?

Ken Kawakubo
FHCRC

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au