(RADIATOR) linux connection to SqlServer 2000

Sean Smith ssmith at redred.com
Thu Feb 10 09:38:20 CST 2005

I have searched through the archives and found some threads on this
topic but they were all a couple years old. I'm not sure if their info
is still relevant. What I'd like to do is have my Radiator process hit
my MS SQL Server 2000 DB for authentication but still use my MySQL DB
for logging and accounting. I'm pretty confident that I have the logic
for this complete, but I'm still unsure of what I will need to get
connected to my MS SQL Server.

I currently have Radiator running and doing all of the auth and
accounting in MySQL, I only want to break out the auth part to point to
my win server.

RH 7.3 Linux
Radiator 3.11
MySQL 4.1.7