(RADIATOR) Port-Limit for ISDN 128Kbps Connections

Mark Tinka aknit444 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 10:30:13 CST 2005

hi all...

i am having a problem with configuring duo port
sessions for ISDN 128k customers.. i have a standard
Radiator setup where Port-Limit=1 is set in my
radius.cfg file in the AddToReply section...

i've tried to specifically assign Port-Limit=2 to the
user's specific profile for 128k ISDN access, but the
Port-Limit setting in radius.cfg seems to supersede
any other user specific information..

i have tried using a DEFAULT profile that applies
Port-Limit=1 to all users, and specifically assign
Port-Limit=2 to 128k ISDN users, but this still
doesn't work.. would my DEFAULT profile be wrong..?..

appreciate any ideas on this.. thanks.

Mark.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com