(RADIATOR) RewriteUsername help

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Feb 2 23:36:11 CST 2005

Hello Steve -

Its much easier to understand your questions if you include a copy of
the configuration file and a trace 4 showing what is happening.

You should have a look at section 6.2 in the Radiator 3.11 reference
manual ("doc/ref.html") to see what special characters are available
for use in queries. In your case you might find %w to be useful?

Can you explain exactly what you are wanting to do?

On 2 Feb 2005, at 20:30, Steve Shippa wrote:

> Right, that would add '@realm', however is there any way to add the
> "defaultrealm" which is different for each customer
> (cust001.example.com, cust002.example.com, cust00n.example.com) as I'm
> doing authentication with the same <Handler>
>
> Thanks,
>  -Steve
>
> Mark O'Leary wrote:
>
>> I think the following would add "@realm" to the end of 'plain'
>> usernames:
>>
>> RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+)$/$1\@realm/
>>
>> M.
>>
>> --
>> Mark O'Leary, ITO (Networks)
>> Communications, Manchester Computing
>> mark at manchester.ac.uk

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au