(RADIATOR) RewriteUsername help

Steve Shippa steve.shippa at fullmesh.net
Wed Feb 2 07:38:58 CST 2005

Can anyone tell me if it's possible (and if so, help with the regexp as
I'm not too good at them) to use a RewriteUsername parameter to add the
defaultrealm (i.e. cust001.example.com) to the username (i.e. steve)?

I store usernames in my db as user at cust001.example.com,
user at cust002.example.com, etc.  My customers log into specific clients
where I apply the defaultdomain of custXXX.example.com and while I see
places in the log where user at custXXX.example.com is showing up, when the
query to the db happens, it uses the NAS 'User-Name' and not
user at custXXX.example.com (User-Name+defaultrealm).  The log shows:

Tue Feb  1 15:26:34 2005: DEBUG: Query is: 'select PASS_WORD,
STATICADDRESS, TIMELEFT, MAXLOGINS, SERVICENAME, BADLOGINS, VALIDFROM,
VALIDTO from RADUSERS where USERNAME='steve'':
Tue Feb  1 15:26:34 2005: DEBUG: Radius::AuthRADMIN looks for match with
steve
Tue Feb  1 15:26:34 2005: DEBUG: AuthBy RADMIN result: REJECT, No such user
Tue Feb  1 15:26:34 2005: INFO: Access rejected for steve No such user

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Steve

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au