(RADIATOR) Secure reliable Radius?

Neil Quiogue neil at quiogue.com
Wed Feb 2 03:08:09 CST 2005

Hello Mike,

      I'm just curious on one point.

      Would it open a persistent connection (up to a certain number)
      or would you open a connection for each RADIUS request?  The
      problem I see is the time it takes to tear down a TCP connection
      might affect the number of connections it can handle (and of
      course the usual file handles issue) and of course performance.

Regards,

Neil Quiogue

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au