(RADIATOR) Best Wishes of the Festive Season

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Dec 30 19:06:48 CST 2005

Hello Everyone -

Open System Consultants would once again like to extend best wishes
of the season to all our friends all over the world .

May 2006 bring you all health, happiness and prosperity.

Thank you all for your support over the last year and we look forward
to working together successfully next year too.

Best Regards

Hugh

NB:

radiator)?