(RADIATOR) XP Service Pack 2 and Cisco Wireless AP using WPA with RADIUS against Radiator

MACKEY, Simon spmackey at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 21 20:07:33 CST 2005

Hugh,

I had a similar setup and problem during a recent evaluation (and was
also using lsa_eap_peap.cfg)

I eventually found that the problem was with open SSL v0.9.8.  Rolling
back to v0.9.7g resolved the issue.

Worse thing is whilst trying to isolate the problems, no ssl errors were
to be found in the logs.

Simon

Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Everyone -
>
> I have just spent an extremely frustrating day trying to get the
> above
> combination working correctly - unfortunately without success.
>
> I'm hoping that someone on the list will be able to provide me with
> the
> magic formula.
>
> Radiator is configured to handle PEAP against AD using LSA (using
> goodies/lsa_eap_peap.cfg) and is correctly returning an Access-
Accept,

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

WARNING
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au