(RADIATOR) XP Service Pack 2 and Cisco Wireless AP using WPA with RADIUS against Radiator

Denis Pavani d.pavani at cineca.it
Wed Dec 21 02:40:42 CST 2005

Hi Hugh, we use a similar combination in our company, just Radiator
authenticates against LDAP.
Could you check if you see the Access-Accept on the client? Using
Ethereal for example?
If you don't see any answer it could be a keying problem, if you receive
the Access-Accept you'll have to dig into Windows misteries.

Hope it helps.
Regards.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au