(RADIATOR) initial run using simple.cfg with NAS client added fails

Joon Yun joon at berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 20 18:53:39 CST 2005

Hi there,

Thanks Mike. Yes after a long a drawn out trial and error and with the
patient assistance of Hugh and Jeff Wolfe I figured out that was the
case. I was actually about to file a formal bug report but I guess that
is not necessary anymore. Hugh, since I am running a demo copy where do
I get an new updated version?

Regards,
Joon Yun
UC Berkeley