(RADIATOR) Redback is sending too many Access-Requests

Claudio Lapidus clapidus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 07:44:04 CST 2005

Hello Hugh,

On 12/20/05, Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> wrote:
> You will also find an example hook in "goodies/hooks.txt" (Radiator
> 3.13) that implements conditional rate limiting which may be useful.

Sorry, where is that code? I don't seem to find it:

[root at devel-01 etc]# cat
/usr/share/doc/Radiator-3.13/goodies/hooks.txt | egrep -i
'conditional|rate|limit'
single colon (":") delimited line of the form:
basis. And Attributes is a list of attribute = value pairs seperated
# Each Profile is a colon (":") delimited record with
[root at devel-01 etc]#

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au