(RADIATOR) Stored Procedures under MySQL 5

Cassidy B. Larson butch at infowest.com
Tue Dec 13 11:51:25 CST 2005

Howdy,

Wondering if anybody has successfully gotten MySQL 5.x stored procedures to
work under an AuthBY SQL.

Here's part of my config which does the 'CALL stored_procedure':

     AuthSelect CALL radius.eli_auth('%U','%P','IW.TEST','DIALUP');
       AuthColumnDef 0, Encrypted-Password, check
       AuthColumnDef 1, Idle-Timeout, reply
       AuthColumnDef 2, Session-Timeout, reply
       AuthColumnDef 3, Simultaneous-Use, check
       AuthColumnDef 4, Class, reply
       AuthColumnDef 5, GENERIC, reply

Trace 4 output shows:

DEBUG: Query is: 'CALL
radius.eli_auth('sptest','test','IW.TEST','DIALUP');':
ERR: Execute failed for 'CALL
radius.eli_auth('sptest','test','IW.TEST','DIALUP');': PROCEDURE
radius.eli_auth can't return a result set in the given context

Running the Query from my MySQL prompt produces the result set just like
normal and as the column def is listed.

Anybody have any ideas? Any plans on implementing the 'CALL' syntax?

Thanks,

-c

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au