(RADIATOR) <AuthBy Group> inheritance issues?

aab+radiator at drexel.edu aab+radiator at drexel.edu
Fri Dec 2 12:44:58 CST 2005

Ok, so I have done a bit of reading and haven't found what I'm looking for
yet -- I apologize if it's already a FAQ that I haven't found.

I would like to define my AuthBys such that each site's <AuthBy LDAP2> is
declared only once in my configuration (for clean maintenance) and the
necessary EAP methods are declared inside <AuthBy Group> stanzas that
reference the other auth setups.  I'm using <AuthBy Group> so that I can
support both TTLS and PEAP against two different LDAP configs for the
same Realm declaration (or that is the plan -- I haven't tested it yet).

This hasn't seemed to work for either "UsernameMatchesWithoutRealm" or
"RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/" -- I've had to copy those statements
into each of the LDAP2 setups instead of only having them in the Group
stanza.

Have I missed something obvious?

andrew.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au