(RADIATOR) Radar and radius daemon problem

Nacho Paredes iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Thu Aug 18 04:44:37 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some weird issues setting up Radiator to listen on the
Radar port with Solaris 9.

The point is that if I start radius with the daemon flag, I get the

DEBUG: Creating Monitor port 0.0.0.0:9048

in the log, but when I netstat to check it out, I see it is not listening on
that port. On the other hand, if I start radius with the foreground flag
(and even if I put it in the &background) everything is running fine, it
listens on the Radar port.

Am I missing something?

Thanks on advance
Ignacio Paredes               |  email: iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Eurocomercial I&C, S.A.       |  Tel: +34 98 5195703
Ezcurdia, 194 - Gijon (AS)    |  Fax: +34 98 5132596

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au