(RADIATOR) Handler/AuthBy clause composition

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Wed Aug 17 22:26:40 CDT 2005

Hi Hugh-

Wouldn't the AuthBy RADIUS cause a problem with this because it immediately
returns an IGNORE to the group after forwarding the request? Or is the
behaviour different inside of an AuthBy GROUP clause?

I would have guessed that Chris would need either two different AuthBy
RADIUS clauses with thier own AddToReply or a ReplyHook in the AuthBy RADIUS
that added the correct reply attribute based on the Identifier.

Either that or use the Synchronous directive in the AuthBy RADIUS which has
its own set of baggage.

-Frank