(RADIATOR) anyone doing dot1x auth from foundry kit via radiator?

Alexander Sharaz a.sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 04:27:31 CDT 2005

Chaps,
Before I start sending configs and traces etc, is anyone using radiator
for dot12x authentication from a foundry 4802 switch? If so have you a
config I could look at?

Basically,
1)pc running odyssey configured to use EAP-TTLS
2). Foundry 4802 switch
3). Radiator 3.13 with latest patches

With HP and Alcatel switches talking to radiator, everything just works

With Foundry, if I reboot the box the 1st auth attempt works, but then
the switch seems to get confused and thinks it can't see a radius server

Alex

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au