AW: (RADIATOR) Airespace

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 9 17:35:12 CDT 2005

Hello Martin, Hello Steve -

The best answer to both points is to send us any new vendors/VSA's so
we can add them to the standard Radiator dictionary. Unfortunately
the vendors don't send us their VSA definitions so we have to rely on
Radiator users to send them to us.

Of course you can add VSA's to the dictionary yourself with any text
editor.

On 10 Aug 2005, at 07:45, Martin Wallner wrote:

> Steve,
>
> you should try to get the radius dictionary from AireSpace, they
> should have it, than just add it to the standard dictionary file
> from RADIATOR, restart. That should do it. The standard dictionary
> is huge, but far from complete ... :-)
>
> Martin.

NB:

radiator)?