(RADIATOR) General Question about Radiator and AAA

Theodore Knab tknab2 at washcoll.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:05:22 CDT 2005

Will Radiator make my headache go away ?

I have been pulled into a project to setup RADIUS. The original goal was
simple: to provide central contol for all the wireless access points.

I was planning on using EAP or LEAP for wireless with RADIATOR if my
test works.

I would be happy with just wireless managed under Radiator. However, I
opened my big mouth.  :-!
I said that RADIUS  could  be used for Wireless, 802.1 Port
Authentication, and dial up.
As a result, 'they' want/expect me to deliver it all.

Is it possible to control three different types of clients with one
Radiator machine ?

Is it possible to do it all with one Radiator instance ?

Is anyone using one Radiator instance for Wireless, 802.1x Port
Authentication for wired clients on Ethernet, and dial up users ?

Is there any documentation that shows how to do this ?

Any free advice would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you in advance. :-)

--

*Theodore Knab, Maryland, USA				|

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au