(RADIATOR) New build Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 21 19:10:51 CDT 2005

Hello Simon -

You will need to use an SQL database and configure your NAS equipement
to generate interim accounting requests (aka Alive requests). You will
then need an external cron job or similar to check the cumulative
accounting and send disconnect requests to terminate the sessions.

This has been discussed on the mailing list previously so you should
check the archive:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Our Radmin product can be configured to keep track of interim
accounting, however an external cron job would still be required.

On 22 Apr 2005, at 00:12, Simon Jones wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm about to rebuild our RADIUS to accommodate new DSL products in the
> UK.
> Is RADIATOR capable of monitoring bandwidth usage and blocking if a
> preset
> quota is reached?
>
> If so what would you recommend as a base system for this kind of
> installation?
>
> Would the admin GUI be capable of incorporating this feature too?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Si
>
> Simon Jones

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au