(RADIATOR) LNS failover / load balancing

TEST test-001 at magic.fr
Thu Apr 21 07:25:52 CDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm using freeradius1.0.2 to provide L2TP sessions authentications
between 2 Redbak BAS and 3 Cisco LNS
I can negociated L2TP LNS Tunnel endpoint sessions on a user base
(staticly), but I would like to negociate the tunnel end point in a
dynamic way to integrate failover and load balancing mechanisms between
my 3 LNS.

So how can I permanently change the Freeradius Tunnel attributes based
on the LNS activity or viability?
Is some LNS "watchdog" provided to accurate LNS load activity in
FreeRadius DB?

Thanks for your help.

With regards.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au