(RADIATOR) config question

Chris Kay ck at raq4.techex.net.au
Sun Apr 17 07:22:40 CDT 2005

I am wondering if it is possible to include files into a config file

I have a config with many handlers because of different services and realms
I would like to optimise the config by including files

EG

include %D/handlers/blah

And handlers/blah would be like

<Handler Client-Identifier = id, realm = blah >
        <AuthBy SQL>

        <AuthLog SQL>
        </AuthLog>

        <Log SQL>
        </Log>
</Handler>

Also I would like to do this because we have a backup radius server which we
Need to keep the same as the primary, and instead of making sure the files
are the same

We would only need to make sure the includes are right and the included
files are correct

Thanks in advance

CK

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au