(RADIATOR) Radiator test-fest

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Apr 12 06:39:25 CDT 2005

Hello Jose,

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 21:10, Jose Borges Ferreira wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Is there any (un)oficial list of tested environments ?
The best source is in the history.html file, which lists almost all systems we
have tested on here. There are others tested by customers.

> Do you want any specific feedback on other OS ( or variants ) ? if ,
> so what kind of tests have you performed or would like to be performed
We generally make sure the 'make test' stage passes all tests. If the system
supports RPMs, we check that the RPM installs and radiator start and stops
OK.

If you know of others, we will be happy to add them to the list.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au