(RADIATOR) About: Using AD authentication in Radiator

Jhonny Freire de Oliveira joliveira at correio.reitoria.ul.pt
Fri Apr 8 10:55:21 CDT 2005

I'm using Radiator (under Linux) to authenticate on a Win2003 AD using
PEAP-MSCHAPV2 (typical on MS WinXP, and most of the clients use it, 99%).

It as been a while since this was last discussed, is there any workaround or
patch for this? (I really want to use Radiator under Linux)

Best regards,

Jhonny Freire de Oliveira

  _____