(RADIATOR) EAP, anon_hook and the missing NAS-PORT attribute

Nacho Paredes iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Mon Apr 4 09:59:06 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I am having problems with the eap_anon_hook.pl
I keep getting a SQL syntax error in the replace sentence. I've checked that
the problem is related to the fact that the $nasport variable hasn't any
value.
I've seen that the access point doesn't send a NAS-PORT attribute in the
Access-Request (but I've seen it in the Accounting-Request)

Is this a normal behaviour?
How could I fix this to get the hook working?

Thanks on advance
Ignacio Paredes               |  email: iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Eurocomercial I&C, S.A.       |  Tel: +34 98 5195703
Ezcurdia, 194 - Gijon (AS)    |  Fax: +34 98 5132596

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au