(RADIATOR) Radius, Kerberos, and 802.1x Dynamic Vlans

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 23 17:52:20 CDT 2004

Hello Kirk -

Yes it is possible and quite common to have multiple sources for
authentication information.

You can either use multiple AuthBy clauses, or cascaded AuthBy clauses,
and there are other possibilities too.

There are many examples in the Radiator mailing list archives:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au