(RADIATOR) ORACLE Procedure Outputs

Keerti keerti at infozech.com
Thu Sep 23 12:01:46 CDT 2004

Hi,

UI am trying to get output form an Oracle stored procedure. If I use <AuthBy
SQL>.. it seems is doesn't support output. But according so some mails in
this group it seems that <AuthBy PLSQL> could be a solution.. again when I
try to run Radiusd with -config_file plsql.cfg (after making changes for my
procedure).. Radiusd does not start.

Please anybody tell me what to-do. it would be great if I could get some
sample CFG file

Regards,
keerti