(RADIATOR) Logging to Syslog on Windows platform?

Kawakubo, Ken kkawakub at fhcrc.org
Thu Sep 16 12:54:19 CDT 2004

All,

As I try to migrate Radiator from Linux to Windows, another problem I am
encoutering is how I can send Radiator messages to a remote syslog server. I
read in the ref manual that <Log SYSLOG> which creates a syslog logger is
only available on Unix. I know that there are some syslogd and syslog logger
available on Windows platform such as from Kiwi. Are there anybody out there
who is using syslog logging for Radiator on Windows? If so, would you please
share how you do this.

Ken Kawakubo
FHCRC IT

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au