(RADIATOR) Reply Attributes and SQL

Sergio Gonzalez sagonzal at sky.net.co
Wed Sep 15 12:57:00 CDT 2004

Hi.

Well.. As far as I know, radiator "knows" what column needs to be checked
and what column need to be returned. If you use the default behavior, for
example you can use

               AuthSelect select PASSWORD,CHECKATTR,REPLYATTR \
                     from SUBSCRIBERS where USERNAME = '%n'

Radiator check PASSWORD and CHECKATTR column, and if the checking goes
positive, it will reply with the content of the REPLYATTR column. Also, if
you need to change the default behavior of radiator, you can do something like:

         AuthSelect select PASSWORD, TIMELEFT, CHECKATTR from TABLENAME \
         where ( USERNAME = '%n' and PASSWORD = '%P' and TIMELEFT > 0)
         AuthColumnDef   0,User-Password,check
         AuthColumnDef   0,Class,reply
         AuthColumnDef   1,Session-Timeout,reply
         AuthColumnDef   2,GENERIC,check

so you can tell radiator what to check and what to return.

Maybe someone in the list can give you better examples.

hth

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au