(RADIATOR) PEAP-MSCHAPv2 don't assign WEP key

Martin Burton mvb at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 08:46:39 CDT 2004

>I dont think we received any code from him, but we did recently add support
>for NT Hashed passwords in Encrypted-Password, so you should be able to
>support something similar to what he described.

Sorry guys, I'd completely forgotten about this, got tied up with other
projects.

Give me a couple of days or so and I'll get the latest sources and
reconcile what I have against what's been added and send patches to Mike.

In addition to the NT-Password stuff, I also have a module that enables
Extreme Command Line Authentication ( selective availability of CLI
options to different groups of users ) on Extreme Networks switches.

Cheers,

Martin.
===
Martin Burton